Scourge done 100% Quick lite
- The goal is to do a 100% run through Scourge Of Armagon.
- Scourge Of Armagon patch: SoAstats
- Send your demos to quake @ speeddemosarchive.com
September 27th, 2009 - Thomas
- Three and a half year since our last demo... and it's - obviously - courtesy of Dane Plachetta. He improved h1m1 by 5 seconds to 1:04.
February 1st, 2006 - Mathias
- I had a check through all the demos in order to verify current status of demos, configs and stats. The boring outcome of this is that I discovered that the 1:22 h3m2 no longer fits the project because of the 'new' h3m1. So unfortunately this project has taken a big leap backwards. All configs should be OK now though. If you find something wrong with the configs, do tell me what is wrong so I can fix it.
September 19th, 2004 - Thomas
- Wow, it's been quite some time since we had a demo for this project, but Dane is back and he improved h1m2 by two seconds to 1:38.
January 27th, 2004 - Thomas
- Connor improved h3m1 by two seconds to 1:21, and it's DONE, I think... Dane?
January 23rd, 2004 (2nd update) - Thomas
- Dane improved h3m2 by two more seconds (using the right stats) to 1:22, and it's DONE.
January 23rd, 2004 - Thomas
- Ooops, seems like Dane used the wrong stats to record his 1:23, so we'll have to use this instead.
January 19th, 2004 - Thomas
- Dane improved h3m2 by three more seconds to 1:23, and it's DONE.
January 16th, 2004 - Thomas
- Dane did h3m2 in 1:26. This is not final yet.
November 30th, 2003 - Thomas
- Dane did h1m1 in 1:09, one second better and it's DONE.
- He also did h1m3 in 1:25, six seconds better (still done from scratch).
- And finally he improved Carl's h3m1 by eleven seconds to 1:23 and it's DONE.
October 9th, 2003 - Thomas
- Dane did h1m3 five seconds better, but it's still done from scratch.
- He also did h1m4 in 1:24, and this one is also done from scratch.
September 27th, 2003 - Thomas
- Dane improved h1m2 to 1:40, two seconds faster, and it's DONE.
September 25th, 2003 - Thomas
- Dane improved Ilkka's h1m1 by two seconds to 1:10.
- Dane also did e1m3 in 1:36 (from scratch). Needs to be re-done with correct stats.
September 21st, 2003 - Thomas
- Dane improved h1m2 to 1:42, six seconds faster.
September 19th, 2003 - Thomas
- Dane did e1m2 in 1:48 using the secret exit.
August 29th, 2003 - Thomas
- The project page has been set up.