March 15th, 2011 - Thomas
- The final improvement to this project comes in the form of a 1 second improvement of e2m5 courtesy by Jozsef. The project has been released and can be found on the Quake done Quick site.
September 24th, 2006 - Mathias
- I improved e3m6 by yet another second to 0:23.
May 24th, 2006 - Thomas
- Mathias used the rocketlauncher to pull off some magic on e3m6, beating Connor by no less than 1 second :-)
November 12th, 2005 - Michael
- Peter made another amazing demo for us: he improved e4m3 by no fewer than FOUR seconds with, you guessed it, a never-thought-of-before trick! That's episode 4 DONE, and the overall time down to 11:33, a saving of 51 seconds over QdQwav. Wow.
October 17th, 2005 - Thomas
- Jozsef improved e2m5 by 2 seconds! He says he's not satisfied with it, but I think another second will be hard to shave off, so I'll label it DONE for now. That concludes the closure of Episode 2 :-) How sweet it is!
October 7th, 2005 - Thomas
- Another Taipale demo falls! Robert used a little nifty exit trick taken from the Easy Run, plus added the additional extra bunny here and there, which enabled him to gain 2 seconds over Markus' e4m2!
October 5th, 2005 - Thomas
- Jozsef has been busy these last couple of weeks. First he re-did e2m6 so the stats fit (rocket ammo shortage!), and then he improved e4m4 by 2 seconds with a never before seen trick (who needs fish anyway!) on that particular map! And now he claims he wants to do e2m5 in 0:34... and e4m2 in 0:28... and...!
October 3rd, 2005 - Thomas
- Following Peter's recent e2m4, we have demorelised episode 2, except for e2m6 which still doesn't fit. Configs for Episode 2 have been re-processed.
October 2nd, 2005 - Thomas
- Peter never ceases to amaze, and it's no different with this 6 second improvement of e2m4! And it's a whole 9 seconds faster than the old QdQwav run, the single biggest save over QdQwav yet!
September 19th, 2005 - Thomas
- Robert Maglic has made his first contribution to the project. He equalled Sergi's e1m5, but his demo looks a helluva lot smoother and he exits with more health than the old demo, so hopefully that will inspire someone to improve e1m4 by using a grenadeboost off of a knight to the exit. (egg demo included in the .dz)
September 15th, 2005 - Thomas
- Episode 3 has been demorelised, you can grab the demos here. All the configs for Episode 3 have been re-processed accordingly.
September 12th, 2005 - Michael
- Peter (who else?) decided he wanted some green armour for e2m4 and along the way finished e2m3 1 second faster than Jozsef! Amazing!
September 8th, 2005 - Thomas
- Martin improved e3m2, 1 second better than Jozsef.
May 23rd, 2005 - Thomas
- Mathias has been at it again! He improved e3m5 by 1 second over Jozsef. He also exited with better stats for e3m6. Sweet!
October 13th, 2004 - Thomas
- Another demo from Peter, this time he improved e2m2 by 4 (!) seconds! I've also failed to mention that Mathias did the "cheap" way on End in 17 seconds, we might use this demo for an egg or something...
September 19th, 2004 - Thomas
- Peter Horvath is back from a long abscence away from speedrunning. He re-did e3m4 in the same time as his old demo, BUT this time he grabbed the rocket launcher which will be useful for e3m5/e3m6.
September 1st, 2004 - Thomas
- Connor is on fire at the moment! He improved e3m3, 1 second better than Peter.
August 31st, 2004 - Thomas
- Connor improved e3m6 by 2 seconds! He says 0:24 is do-able, but it looks more or less optimized to me. I'll label it done for now though. He also equalled Markus' e1m3. It's a smoother looking demo, but only a fraction of a second faster, we shall see if Connor has what it takes to beat Markus' legendary demo :-)
August 16th, 2004 - Thomas
- Connor improved e4m7 by 2 seconds. It's a 0:38.4 though, but I'll label it done for now.
August 14th, 2004 (2nd update) - Thomas
- Mathias re-did end with a much slicker route!
August 14th, 2004 - Thomas
- Kay beat me to it and improved e1m1 to 0:24!! INSANE! And Mathias did all the start demos. This also concludes the making of episode 1, and not to mention that the total time is now down to 12:00. Lovely!
August 8th, 2004 - Thomas
- Jozsef went ballistic and improved e4m6, 1 second better than Markus!
August 4th, 2004 - Thomas
- Jozsef improved e1m2 by 1 second to 0:32 using the green armor route which is required for the rest of the demos in episode 1 to fit.
August 3rd, 2004 - Thomas
- Kay made a better looking e2m1 which we will use instead of Attila's demo, and so did I with e1m1. I'll try for 0:24 though.
August 2nd, 2004 - Thomas
- Jozsef submitted a new e2m6 demo, 2 seconds better than Ingmar, but unfortunately the stats doesn't fit. We shall have to wait and see if it does when the rest of episode 2 has been finished.
August 1st, 2004 (2nd update) - Thomas
- Mathias was so kind as to help me demorelise all the demos, so that the statistics on each map will fit. You can grab the all demos download from here. Now, get your socks off and start running, damnit!!
August 1st, 2004 - Thomas
- The project page has been set up. If you notice any errors, let me know.