Speed Demos Archive
Archived Quake Message board
In use until September 2003
Author Topic
timPosted - 24 December 2002 14:16 PST
wouldn't it b fun if a qdq type thing was made when the runner was drunk at the time, it wouldn't have that wow factor but would have the laugh out loud factor, just an idea i had this morning
mineraalPosted - 28 December 2002 8:27 PST
I VOLUNTEER!
mineraalPosted - 28 December 2002 8:28 PST
I'm good at beeing drunk..
De_VerorberaarPosted - 30 December 2002 4:27 PST
I'm bad at it! If anyone wants to see a craapy not so perfect intoxicated run dl any of my runs 90% chance i was stoned at the time :)
mwhPosted - 31 December 2002 4:42 PST
I do think it's odd that I can run some levels -- ones I know well & have run hundreds of times, like e2m1 -- almost as well pissed as sober. I guess reaction time isn't that important then...

The fact that I'm fairly crap at them when sober probably helps too...

timPosted - 1 January 2003 15:32 PST
so if no difference drunk, sober, maybe no difference if u can see or not .. or if you are controlling with hands or genitals .. in other words, stubby, you have less excuses not do your your much promised e2m6 ER blindfolded, only using dick and under 5 mins :)

ps remember i will never stop reminding you of this till u do it, but when u do it i'll reward u somehow

StubbyPosted - 2 January 2003 1:27 PST
ps remember i will never stop reminding you of this till u do it, but when u do it i'll reward u somehow

I suppose a blow-job is out of the question :-)

- The axe swinging master -

Edited by - Stubby on 1/2/2003 1:29:23 AM

timPosted - 2 January 2003 16:41 PST
by the time you finally do the demo i prolly will have died and my soul been transferred 2 a hot chick so it might not be out of the question ;)