Speed Demos Archive
Archived Quake Message board
In use until September 2003
Author Topic
-SCUT-OpenGLPosted - 19 November 2002 6:36 PST
i know u are trying to keep all info about trr2 secret, but there are still something that everyone can easily figure out, such as the time of e1m4, e1m6, e2m1, e4m1, end... and so you don't have to hide them. the problem is, since many people are capable of doing these levels in the same time, whose demos would be used? the fastest one(in case they exit with the same status)? or the one that is most worth watching? such as markus' e2m1_780. ;-P

do u mind telling us that?

KenPosted - 19 November 2002 10:14 PST
They'll post the demo of the person who gives the SDA updaters the most pleasant blowjob.

We live, as we dream - alone.

lodisPosted - 20 November 2002 5:23 PST
oh right. so stubby wins all categories and trr will be all stubby? noone beats stubby when it comes to blowjobs...
Martin SelinusPosted - 25 November 2002 9:27 PST
Lodis: That was meant as an insult, I hope you understood that :)

OpenGL: You shouldn't be too sure about anything when it comes to tRR2. Don't take anything for granted :)

KenPosted - 25 November 2002 13:44 PST
Martin: I don't think Lodis needs your help understanding the posts made in here. That wasn't an insult, it was a joke, and the only one who misunderstood it was you. :)

NagasakiPosted - 26 November 2002 6:40 PST
And the only one that is still a complete moron is...

[AK]Naga$akeY 2002
http://www.PlanetQuake.com/illMind/

lodisPosted - 26 November 2002 6:59 PST
well I actually did think it was an insult but I wasn't sure so I figured I'd make a joke out of it so we'd get less crap and arguments
KenPosted - 26 November 2002 14:46 PST
Nice way of thinkig lodis, really.

Nagasaki: Nagasaki.