Speed Demos Archive
Archived Quake Message board
In use until September 2003
Author Topic
-SCUT-OpenGLPosted - 15 September 2002 22:04 PST
and i must blame you though stubby didn't announce that clearly.
timPosted - 15 September 2002 22:43 PST
he is not totally responsible .. he may call him the fuck doll and all that but i refuse to believe ANY one person could be solely responsible .. also the recent sda hack must have been really annoying as well .. did you think of that?

as well as all the other shit that we dont' get to see..

however ken has done shit to piss him off, maybe its all in the past but he could at least say sorry here i think

mineraalPosted - 16 September 2002 3:02 PST
I think it's pretty sad that this has to happen. Wtf is wrong here? I don't think ken is the only one to blame, that would be to easy to say. Maybe ken's thread was the last drop (and the flag-thing ofcourse).

stubby: I really hope that you will indeed stick around, and that maybe some day in the (distant) future we WILL see another update from you!

ken: please.. at least apologize...

Anyhow.. I'm busy working on a quake site. And there I will TRY to start a sort of competition in quaking. (eventhough I need some sort of database, anyone care to help ??)

mineraalPosted - 16 September 2002 3:02 PST
oh yeah.. one more thing ;P

stubby: THANKS!!!

;P

NagasakiPosted - 16 September 2002 5:49 PST
Where do you just get those hilarious ideas from? I mean seriously, Ken say "sorry" to Stubby now? Lord Of The Flies, anyone?

[AK]Naga$akeY 2002
http://www.PlanetQuake.com/illMind/

KenPosted - 16 September 2002 9:18 PST
You people are unbelievable. I want you all to go to my "May I suggest something?" thread, read my post carefuly, and then come back and tell me that it's actually a possible cause to make someone leave SDA!?!?!? WTF??

What IS this crap? I could "at least" apoligize? Apologize for what? Saying I (and many) would like to see more contests on ID maps? At least NOBODY can come and say I didn't say it in a good way, with no bitching or whining or mandatory statements.

I mailed Stubby after I saw that update, and I said what I had to say, which is really none of your business. If I actually thought I've done something to Stubby that requires an apologize, I'd do it in a flash. I don't mind doing that, some of you might know I'm humble in that aspect. But seriously, suggesting something made him leave? I refuse to believe that, and unless Stubbz himself gives me some reasons (preferably in private, these boards cause too much... shit), I won't say a thing.

Oh, and I almost forgot.. Nagasaki is so smart, he read Lord of the Flies, wow, it was so smart to bring that title up in this thread... rrrright.

We live, as we dream - alone.

mineraalPosted - 16 September 2002 9:36 PST
what I understand from it all is that you (ken) didn't offend stubby directly, and I think it is clear you aren't the cause of him leaving.
but may I quote ken:

"That was exactly my point. "How hard it is to run a rotw" ??? Well damn, using an old map it'd be hella easy. Just update SDA "new mini contest, do <insert mission here> and send demos to me. Bye bye" .. And then, he posts the demos.. can't be all that harder than making a regular update."

with this text you make it seem as if updating is nothing, as if it's easy. All the trouble he has done, and you say it was easy?? that whenever there is a time delay he's sorta LAZY???

it's not about WHAT you said, but HOW you said it..

IMO..

amrikPosted - 16 September 2002 14:17 PST
Man, from the pedestal of destiny, looks down upon his fate...
KenPosted - 16 September 2002 15:25 PST
>> mineral wrote: "with this text you make it seem as if updating is nothing, as if it's easy. All the trouble he has done, and you say it was easy?? that whenever there is a time delay he's sorta LAZY???"

The hell is wrong with you?

Read that text again. It implies that it is very easy to COME UP (yes, COME UP!) with a god damned idea for a mini contest.

Read the text again and tell me if you wouldn't agree?

That was the original purpose of my damned post! I just thought the hard part of the contests was comming up with a new idea or map.. so I just said that taking any silli idea would be just fine for a contest.

I NEVER meant to say Stubby was LAZY, at least not in a bad way, if I actually wrote those exact words (not sure, but probably not). So shut the hell up, stop inventing crap and putting words in my mouth.

We live, as we dream - alone.

timPosted - 17 September 2002 1:26 PST
anyway, talking like this won't do shit, the real lesson here, it to make sure that this shit doesn't happen to morfy like its happened to the others, so we could start being more polite at least and possibly take turns giving him sexual favours ;) .. All in favour of Amrik being the first to do this say I :)

I

lodisPosted - 17 September 2002 1:29 PST
well considering that morfy prefers donkeys amrik is indeed a good choice.

and I thought you were supposed to say "aye", not "I"?

but whatever

timPosted - 17 September 2002 2:40 PST
i couldn't remember at the time but yeah, thats what i meant
Morfans2Posted - 17 September 2002 5:24 PST
Aye!

Sorry but I've gone off donkeys recently and since I'm only seeing my wife for one night a week at the moment (due to having to work 700 miles from my house) the prospect of nailing Amrik is actually quite appealing.

Somehow it doesn't seem quite so unfaithful as sleeping with another woman.

timPosted - 17 September 2002 6:41 PST
i'm wondering if this is the real morfy who forgot his password .. or just a fake making fun (probably amrik) ;)
Martin SelinusPosted - 17 September 2002 10:19 PST
Before ppl start bitching on Ken, maybe stubby should say if he's really responsible?
amrikPosted - 17 September 2002 16:27 PST
Maybe Ken really isn't responsible, maybe it was his evil twin or something.
Topic is 3 Pages Long:    1 2 3