Speed Demos Archive
Archived Quake Message board
In use until September 2003
Author Topic
amrikPosted - 28 March 2002 4:44 PST
what is your opinion of the best mice? I personally prefer Logitech's designs.
StubbyPosted - 28 March 2002 5:18 PST
Logitech 3 button Pilot Mouse most definitely!

- The axe swinging master -

MorfansPosted - 28 March 2002 5:18 PST
I like them grilled with butter and a little garlic.
-SCUT-OpenGLPosted - 28 March 2002 6:21 PST
i like my current a4tech 2d mouse simply because it is cheap, and i hope for an optical mouse from microsoft when i buy a new computer(maybe at the end of this year).
HanzPosted - 28 March 2002 8:00 PST
Usually Microsoft mice end up breaking in a few months, at least that's what I hear. But I've been happily using the same Microsoft's basic cord & ball & 2-button mouse for 2 years now. Maybe it's cursed! (that would explain why I come to my computer again and again)
KenPosted - 28 March 2002 8:56 PST
I dont know what mouse I use, I don't care for that... but it's black and says BELKIN on the upper part.

We live, as we dream - alone.

DennPosted - 28 March 2002 10:35 PST
Logitech M-S48a rulezz :)
DennPosted - 28 March 2002 10:35 PST
Logitech M-S48a rulezz :)
RadixPosted - 28 March 2002 11:35 PST
I've used the cheapest MS laser mouse (none of those stupid thumb buttons) for over a year now with absolutely no problems unless I move the mouse at like 100 kph!
timPosted - 28 March 2002 15:50 PST
i have an A4 optical with those "thumb buttons" which are cool .. especially the back button i use that a lot and it has 2 wheels for scrolling vertically and horizontally
RobertPosted - 12 April 2002 3:09 PST
Why use mouse when you have the keyboard }:D
Fiendy FriendPosted - 18 April 2002 8:26 PST
best pointing device: logitech marble mouse

then agan it's not a mouse but a trackball!!!
(i advise it to evryone i know whith rsi problems..for me and 2 other ppl it worked

the marble mouse is different from most rb's cuz the ball is for your index and middle finger instead of your thumb thus giving you much more control imo
yeah i had to get used to it for a bit but not much longer then it costs me now to get really comoortable with a mouse again...with this we have a great offer if you order now as an additional bonusfor 0$ extra: You wont ever have the end of mousemat-problem again!