Speed Demos Archive
Archived Quake Message board
In use until September 2003
Author Topic
KenPosted - 2 March 2002 20:43 PST
Why didn't someone remind me of the ROTW!?!? I didn't play it much at ALL, as a matter of fact I recorded all of my 3 demos over a week ago from now, I believe. But it was so long ago I forgot to send 'em! I wasn't close to the winning times, but I got 9.40ER (would have been 5th, got many 9.4's..), 8.41 NR (would have been 5th? Got many 8.4's..) and 13.77 (that took less than 10 mins, and would have been.. 5th or so again?) .. that means I stupidly lost a bunch of points.. those of you on my ICQ list (Morfy! Stuby! Damnit!) should have told me! :P Plus.. what is this GMT shit? It's 00:38 of the March 3rd as I type this.. so according to the deadline -- err, no, wait, it was till saturday, my bad. Oh well.. fuck it! :/

We live, as we dream - alone.

timPosted - 2 March 2002 23:32 PST
heheh, when you get something good send the bloody thing in !!
i think i've forgotten to send some other things in .. sometimes i forget to even download them :)

thanx for forgetting Ken, you helped get me some extra points :)

Daniel. APosted - 3 March 2002 10:29 PST
dont take it so hard. i have forgotten to send all my rotw demos in except one :)
Fiendy FriendPosted - 7 March 2002 5:54 PST
funny that almost all the ppl who forgot to submit (yeah me to:)) got times wich werent toptimes but all top 10 times