In use until September 2003
Author Topic
-SCUT-OpenGLPosted - 17 February 2002 6:49 PST
heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

(about that update, of course)

Fr3nPosted - 17 February 2002 13:59 PST
this is just a test to see whether I can still post things really
VerorberaarPosted - 18 February 2002 11:34 PST
i never wondered about this, but playing with my elin..:) i was thinking does the 5 damage from falling on the ground from to high has a direction?,can it boost you when you land in a downwardslope?i think it doesn't(feels like it)
KenPosted - 18 February 2002 11:46 PST
I think it does. My favourote down-slope bunnies is a pretty damn NEAT sequence Ilkka made in hip1m3 (I think) on one of his marathons.. dunno if the ER of that episode, or the ER of all of hip, but one of 'em was fucking elite, it was like 1:08 or something but looked much cooler than a 1:03 he did for a project..

We live, as we dream - alone.

timPosted - 19 February 2002 3:14 PST
fool
in the hip1m3 they were cool downward sloping bunnies, however he didn't go down far enough to get hurt as he went down .. still a very cool demo though :)
VerorberaarPosted - 19 February 2002 12:24 PST
that was what i meant downslope + fall damage
doesnt add does it? it's not that the fall dammage gets an angle cuz the slope has an angle like in real fysics...if you fall hard with something like snowbaording oor skateboarding ...you sould have just gone faster get a smaller angle of coliision so little impact...:)

just go faster...!

RobertPosted - 21 February 2002 9:41 PST
Shame on you all, now Elin wont try for a record !!
Am i supposed to win this contest? Because I did the map so only I know the right route? Hmm, no that cant be...
:>