Speed Demos Archive
Archived Quake Message board
In use until September 2003
Author Topic
KenPosted - 17 January 2002 23:00 PST
Something sommon most speedrunners have us that we wall like to get fucking wasted!!! The only one I have doubts about is Nolan, but then I know tha etveery pothr speedrunner likes to get fucking wased. I getss Qiake is not for non-drinkers. :) FUcking ownz. :) I'm kinda wasted ight now, so don bitch if my skeppinfs (ok, I meant spellng here) wkinda wrong. :) Keep drinking, yuo swedes, russians, finnish and wherever the fuck the you're from, bitchs. :)
minwaterPosted - 20 January 2002 7:31 PST
well.. okay..
messiahPosted - 20 January 2002 10:37 PST
The swedes will continue their Falcon/ Carlsberg/ Lapin Kulta drinkinh in ETERNITY!!!!
minwaterPosted - 21 January 2002 0:54 PST
is that a BAD thing ?
VerorberaarPosted - 21 January 2002 4:40 PST
not for us..
VerorberaarPosted - 21 January 2002 4:44 PST
But i geuss Ken is right my experience with Quakers is kinda the same an old collegue of me skipped one night a week at his work to use speed and the fine adsl at that work to go q3 freezetagging all night long then got his coffee at 8 o clock in the morning and worked on like nothing happened..I sometimes joined him...but man did i get fragged a lot..was it cuz he was on speed..or maybe that i never play q3? or freeze tag? anyway the later it got the less frags i made:)
minwaterPosted - 21 January 2002 23:26 PST
verorberaar: We live in a sick world..

- (c) Mineraal Water 2002 -
35% reduction on cave insurance deductibles!

VerorberaarPosted - 22 January 2002 5:43 PST
I know.... why would i spend so much time behind the comp to get away from it else?
NagasakiPosted - 23 January 2002 8:35 PST
Ken you are creative, omniscient, l33t, unique and you own us ALL.

[AK]Naga$akeY 2002
http://www.PlanetQuake.com/illMind/

KenPosted - 23 January 2002 10:06 PST
I've never considered myself creative, actually.
The same goes for "l33t", I only use that word in funny occations. :P
Not sure what omniscient is, but if it is what I think it is, then I'm certainly not that.

But you got one right.... Hah, just kidding. "I own you all" ? What? Give me a break, did that message had that message written on it? Sublinimal message.. I own you all..!?!? Puh-lease!

To be honest, after I saw it, the day after I wrote it, i tried to delete it, but apparently in these boards you can't delete the posts you make yourself (quite dumb if you ask me), so I had no choice but to leave it there.

StubbyPosted - 23 January 2002 10:43 PST
"but apparently in these boards you can't delete the posts you make yourself (quite dumb if you ask me)"

You can edit your own messages dumbass, so there's no excuse....!
Just hit the EDIT button and you're all set to go.

- The axe swinging master -

Edited by - Stubby on 1/23/2002 10:44:29 AM

minwaterPosted - 24 January 2002 0:42 PST
wow ?

MorfansPosted - 24 January 2002 4:41 PST
"Ken you are ... omniscient..."

"Not sure what omniscient is.."

LOL. I've been waiting for YEARS in the hope of hearing this conversation.

VerorberaarPosted - 24 January 2002 7:00 PST
This topic is starting to get art
KenPosted - 24 January 2002 12:23 PST
Stubby: My bad.. didn't notice the Edit Topic option, you're right, I have no excuse. If I had known before I would have deleted it, it was a rather dumb post in the first place. :)

Morfy: English is not my main language, so if I don't know some (a bunch of) words, don't be surprised. :)

minwaterPosted - 24 January 2002 23:47 PST
ken: are you debunking my thread ?? ;P Why isn't there a "delete-stupid-wh0re- message-that-the-dumbass-wrote-before-me" -button "A docmmon fact a mong apeedruinners." What does this mean anyways ?

Topic is 2 Pages Long:    1 2