Speed Demos Archive
Archived Quake Message board
In use until September 2003
Author Topic
minwaterPosted - 15 January 2002 5:07 PST
Arturo Garcia Lasca, why does he call himself ken, en next, I would like the <i> <b> not for little kiddies </b> </i> version about why everybody hates him.
(ok.. maybe it's a stupid question) but í'm dutch, so I am entitled to 4 stupid remarks and or questions each day, but don't be afraid, I will not use them all here..

DOH.. that where to already ;i

MorfansPosted - 15 January 2002 7:08 PST
Everybody doesn't hate him, he has annoyed some people in the past and can be a bit "forthright" in his opinions. I don't have a problem with him but then I had never spoken to him before I joined the SDA crew.

Don't get me wrong, some people seem to hate him but that's just life for you.

As for why he calls himself Ken, I don't know. I call myself Jennifer when no one else is around...

Fr3nPosted - 15 January 2002 7:32 PST
I don't hate Ken. He's just better than me. I enjoy watching his demos =)

But I'm a newbie :)

KenPosted - 15 January 2002 12:14 PST
Fr3n - Thanks a bunch, even from a newbie. :) But after the ownage Alex did to me in that HC map, I wanna stay hidden for a while. :P

minwater - Lines like that make more people hate me "everybody hates him" . Hrm.. I dont wanna argue here, but EVERYBODY hates me? I don't think that's true, as a matter of fact, I think almost nobody hates me, some just "dislike" me, but I haven't done anything bad in a long while, so the "hate" should be kinda over.. I don't even like fighting.

The version you wish is very short: I used to ask the fast runners to make lots of demos, too much actually, and some of them got pissed off. Then, over a year ago, I managed to download a couple of project demos (unreleased demos), and that got Nolan and a few others very pissed, even when I swore to them I didn't spread those demos. (But they had a reason, yeah.. I dont blame them, it was my fault)

Morfans - Shut up and make an update. :P

Oh, and I almost forgot. When I started using Internet, many years ago, I used to play SNES, and I was damn good in a fighting game called Street Fighter II Turbo. I would beat the shit outta anyone, literally, specially if I played with Ken. The nick comes from there. Of course, nowdays I use other nicks in some other places.

minwaterPosted - 16 January 2002 2:53 PST
ok.. that kinda answers my question, I was hoping on some spectacular fundamentalistic islamic shit, but this will do too. ;P

Ken: thnx.. I will now reside for a few weeks and decide wether I'm going to hate you or like you... ;)

morfans: Jennifer? Kinky.

messiahPosted - 16 January 2002 13:55 PST
I use to call you jennifer too morfans! =)
ShamblerPosted - 17 January 2002 0:22 PST
Ken who??

P.S. minwater you fucked your HTML there...