Speed Demos Archive
Archived Quake Message board
In use until September 2003
Author Topic
-SCUT-OpenGLPosted - 11 December 2001 7:24 PST
new one:
will there be a qddqII(quake done double quick)? it's an old project with a lot of rooms for improvement, and i expect a time of 11 minutes.

old ones:
1. how are the projects in production -- trr2 and qd100qwav -- getting along with? may i have an estimated release date? in a year or two years?
2. and how long are they going to be? i suppose trr2 would be between 11:10 and 11:30, am i wrong? no ideas about qd100wav, 50 or 55 minutes?

messiahPosted - 11 December 2001 8:08 PST
Hey!
why don't make a qd100dql??
quake don 100% double quick lite??
That would own!!
StubbyPosted - 11 December 2001 8:38 PST
There won't be a QddQ2, but a QddQlite instead. Most of the running is done, but that project moves along reeeal slow :)

Trr2: All running is more or less finished. But this project is huge and very dificult. I won't go into details what it will contain, but I can promise you that it will kick ass, no matter how long you've waited for it.

As for Qd100Qwav, I'm more or less the only person running for this project and I've been busy with SDA and another QdQ project lately, but I just started playing for this project again the other day :)
I hope I can get close to 50 minutes, at least I will give it my best shot.

- The axe swinging master -

-SCUT-OpenGLPosted - 11 December 2001 17:26 PST
about that qd100wav, i know you are one of the best 100% players, but... doing everything by yourself? wouldn't it be too hard? there are somehow some other people that you can count on, such as...Peter!!!(anyone doubts? =) also Illka, Martin and Joe... are to some degrees good at 100%, why not ask them to enter the project? it would make things more dependable.
StubbyPosted - 11 December 2001 17:39 PST
I know it's alot of work, but to start with I wanted to do this project by myself, but I must admit that I needed some help.

Peter won't do anything for the project, except for his two SDA records which are already done (e4m1_058 and e4m2_117) I can't beat those demos :-)

Martin and Jozsef are already on the project, but they're not NH players, so they won't do a whole lot either.

And I'm fine with doing most of the running myself to be honest. There won't be added anymore runners to the project, so you can stop suggesting who I should add :-)

And before you post another message! I'm not going into details about the project, as info about the QdQ projects are meant to be kept 'secret' for the ones not involved in the projects.

I hope this answers your questions!

- The axe swinging master -