Speed Demos Archive
Archived Quake Message board
In use until September 2003
Author Topic
ShamblerPosted - 29 November 2001 3:16 PST
"When I tried to question him further on ICQ he totally evaded my questions by the simple expedient of not being there. "

ROFL!!! Actually I was there....well sorta, I was probably AFK when you sent me a message, but it went something like:

Morfans: Hi shamb, how are you doing??

Shambler: doing fine thanks you last bastion of british comedy you

MorfansPosted - 29 November 2001 3:32 PST
Really?

Must have been a problem with ICQ then. It hung for about 5 minutes before sending the message to you and I received no reply that night.

At least it means I was sending to the right Shambler. There's 100's of "shambler"s on ICQ.

KenPosted - 29 November 2001 10:24 PST
So sad TeamShambler closed.. I only visited it once in a while, but it was cool. Oh well.

We live, as we dream - alone.

timPosted - 29 November 2001 14:00 PST
speaking of those not saying much on icq ... I think i've asked you (Morfy) a few times when you will update your other site (besides SDA and your band) you know the one, with the nice green background and stuff :) actually 2 batches of pictures should be ready soon :)

Please dont' quote old icq stuff when and where i asked you this ;)

StubbyPosted - 29 November 2001 17:12 PST
Hey tim, I'm DRUNK....
You talking aboit the Isaccc site?

- The axe swinging master -

timPosted - 29 November 2001 20:18 PST
i didn't want to say which site incase it was a bit of a secret or something .. but since you said it .. yes i meant that .. and its spelt Isaac with that extra A and 2 less C's :)
MorfansPosted - 30 November 2001 0:49 PST
Yeah, learn to type you drunken, Danish bum.

Tim: I've been a bit slack, haven't I? This week, definitely this week. Just as soon as I get the pictures from my brothers wedding (Tuesday).