ElinPosted - 22 November 2001 1:21 PST
:/
RollePosted - 22 November 2001 5:58 PST
Whatta fuck?
messiahPosted - 22 November 2001 9:18 PST
HAHAHAHA!!!! what is it rolle?
ElinPosted - 23 November 2001 5:20 PST
I dont meen what a fuck!
Can i ask.. What`s the point of playing quake all day long?
StubbyPosted - 23 November 2001 6:21 PST
It stimulates you sexually.....

- The axe swinging master -

NagasakiPosted - 23 November 2001 6:23 PST
So what's the point in posting in a Quake-related messageboard while you don't seem to have anything to do with Quake except caring about other peoples business?

[AK]NagasakeY 2001
http://www.PlanetQuake.com/Illmind/

ElinPosted - 23 November 2001 6:35 PST
My boyfriend spend so much time with quake. Haven`t I the right to ask? Whats so speciall with this game?
RobertPosted - 23 November 2001 7:57 PST
Elin my love =) Quake reminds me of you darling! When you are angry with me its like doing a nightmare run with many ogre's =P And getting an awesome record is like when you kiss me softly on the lips. :-*
I love you!
MorfansPosted - 23 November 2001 8:15 PST
That is a tough question with no easy answer.

Basically, while some games look good and are fun for a while (months sometimes) I have never known a game that just feels so RIGHT to play and rarely gets boring.

Sometimes you can tire of it a bit and stop playing for a few days/weeks/months but when you start playing again it feels as fresh as ever.

It is also very mentally settling. Not as to the exculsion of a good woman but as a compliment to. (And as Stubby says, it improves your performance in the sack (see my previous post on how playing lots of Quake makes you a sexual tyranasaurus)).

However, if he is playing Quake all the time and neglecting you then he needs to slow down and think about his priorities.

I would recommend that he plays a maximum of 4 hours a day. And don't keep talking to him while he's busy, it's very annoying and will only cause friction in your relationship. If he's playing less than this then quit bugging him. ;-)

If you require more information then just pop along to "Dr Morfans's House Of Love" and I'll explain further.

(Oh yeah. And if you really want to bring yourself closer together then learn to play Quake yourself and do some coops with him. That or get yourself under his computer desk.)

amrikPosted - 23 November 2001 12:15 PST
congrats, morf, you wrote a longer message than Ken :)

- Amrik
amrikkochhar@hotmail.com

ElinPosted - 25 November 2001 11:41 PST
Ok, Thanks..
I maybe will start play some then.
If he has the time to show me how to.
RollePosted - 26 November 2001 1:43 PST
This is getting waaaay out of hand! :)
minwaterPosted - 26 November 2001 3:06 PST
quake de-generates the brain
NagasakiPosted - 26 November 2001 4:10 PST
lol!
hey I barely play more than 4 hours a week and my girlfriend also complains about that =) But then again, I do so much other things besides just Quakeing, that I'm busy enough anyways :P

[AK]NagasakeY 2001
http://www.PlanetQuake.com/Illmind/

RollePosted - 26 November 2001 4:34 PST
Some wise dude wrote this a while ago..:

Don't play quake..its bad for you..hmm or was it just 'Quake is BAD for you..'
eh..whatever..i still can't remember his name..

RobertPosted - 14 December 2001 6:06 PST
Elin:
Quake is easy, just sit back and relax, and enjoy the show :) Ill tell you the basics first, first there is the wallhugging, then you can zig zag and not to forget... Oh well you will get the hang of it soon =)
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    1 2