Speed Demos Archive
Archived Quake Message board
In use until September 2003
Author Topic
Fr3nPosted - 11 November 2001 17:02 PST
...you try to think of ways to increase your computer's framerate during startup (just happened)
minwaterPosted - 12 November 2001 1:49 PST
...you are walking to the busstation and start bunnyhopping through peoples lawns, and try to slope jump up sidewalks. (just happened =])
orbsPosted - 12 November 2001 5:17 PST
After playing long nights of ctf i cant stop myself from grabbling hooking through town...especialy when i miss a bus or a train i throw that hook :)
MorfansPosted - 12 November 2001 6:33 PST
I was just stood in the sandwich shop, waiting for my tuna on brown to turn up, and I was gazing across the street at the building opposite. It is quite a high building (3 floors) with a garage with a sloped roof at the side.

I found myself thinking "well, you could easily RJ onto the garage roof, but I wonder if you could use the slope of the roof to RJ from there all the way to the top..."

lodisPosted - 12 November 2001 6:37 PST
We're all fucked up. I sometimes strafe around corners (a classic)...
orbsPosted - 12 November 2001 7:03 PST
Oh well we only need to find 11 doctor to cure us all

btw is there anyone who hugs walls? i tried this on girls and it worked...man did that slap boost me

Fr3nPosted - 12 November 2001 8:26 PST
When driving a friend into the city, I took a wrong turn. He suggested I save time by rocketjumping over the median, immediately, without either of us having mentioned computer games whatsoever since we met that day.... wtf
minwaterPosted - 12 November 2001 11:48 PST
I don't hug walls, I hug trees though.
StubbyPosted - 12 November 2001 14:17 PST
I usually stand in the pooring rain on a big slope waiting for the lightning to boost me....

- The axe swinging master -

minwaterPosted - 13 November 2001 4:58 PST
I shot my mother once, though she blocked the way to the door.
orbsPosted - 13 November 2001 8:00 PST
this doesnt give the wanted result either..

i had a relation endingi while standing on my girls head trying to explain what a monsterslide is

geuss she didnt like the word monster

MorfansPosted - 13 November 2001 8:12 PST
Did you offer to jump her with your vore-balls?

Edited by - Morfans on 11/13/2001 8:13:27 AM

XeNoNPosted - 13 November 2001 10:18 PST
rofl @ this thread :)

How about when you run up a slope/stairway, and jump at the top, thinking you'll go higher?

KenPosted - 13 November 2001 10:44 PST
Hey XeNoN, are you the same guy who had an e1m6 record like.. a million years ago?

We live, as we dream - alone.

minwaterPosted - 13 November 2001 10:44 PST
People always look strangly at me when I zig-zag to the mailbox =]
MorfansPosted - 13 November 2001 12:28 PST
Has anyone else ever made the "hupt" jumping noise when strafing round a corner/ reaching the top of the stairs/ etc. I have done it a few times especially after a few drinks :-D
Topic is 3 Pages Long:    1 2 3